Martha L. Osorio
Professional legal Aid at affordable prices - Asistencia Legal a su Alcance Económico"
- Martha L. Osorio, NYS Legal Consultant admitted to the Bar of New York on September 15, 1999.
- Admitted to practice law in Colombia since August 1, 1981.
- Specializes in Colombian and International Law.
- Memberships include the New York State Bar Association, International Law Section, and the National Association of Tax Professionals.
- Maintains offices in White Plains, Manhattan and Pereira, Colombia
- Active community involvement includes the Westchester Latino's Chamber of Commerce where she was honored with their Woman of the Year Award.
- Martha's claim to fame includes the honor of having two children, Jesus and Diana, practicing law in New York, Tennessee, and Florida.