Brandon A. Hawkins, Esq.
- Brandon A. Hawkins, Esq. graduated from Quinnipiac University School of Law in North Haven, Connecticut in May 2018.
- Concentration in Family Law
- Admitted to the Bar of Connecticut in November 2018.
- Admitted to practice as an attorney in the Executive Office for Immigration Review (Immigration Court).
- Currently in process of getting admitted to the Bar of New York.
- Brandon currently represents individuals in Immigration. He also represents clients in civil matters in Connecticut.
- Office location is in Westchester County, White Plains, New York.