Jesus A. Cachaya, Jr. Esq.
- Jesus A. Cachaya, Jr. Esq. graduated from Capital University Law School in Columbus, Ohio.
- Admitted to the Bar of New York on May 27, 2009.
- Also admitted to Federal Bars in Southern District of New York and Eastern District of New York.
- Jesus represents individuals in Civil and Criminal cases in New York, as well as Bankruptcy and Immigration Courts.
- As a litigator Jesus has earned the respect of the State and Federal Courts while helping the public and his clients.
- Maintains offices in Westchester, White Plains and Nashville, Tennessee.
- Memberships include the New York State Bar Association, American Bar Association, Westchester Bar Association, American Immigration Law Association.
J.D., Capital University Law School
Southern District of New York
Eastern District of New York
New York State Bar Association
American Bar Association
Westchester Bar Association
American Immigration Law Association