Jesus A. Cachaya, Jr. Esq.
- Jesus A. Cachaya, Jr. Esq. graduated from Capital University Law School in Columbus, Ohio.
- Admitted to the Bar of New York on May 27, 2009.
- Also admitted to Federal Bars in Southern District of New York and Eastern District of New York.
- Jesus represents individuals in Civil and Criminal cases in New York, as well as Bankruptcy and Immigration Courts.
- As a litigator Jesus has earned the respect of the State and Federal Courts while helping the public and his clients.
- Maintains offices in Westchester, White Plains, New York City, and Nashville, Tennessee.
- Memberships include the New York State Bar Association, American Bar Association, Westchester Bar Association, American Immigration Law Association.