Martha L. Osorio
Professional legal Aid at affordable prices - Asistencia Legal a su Alcance Económico"
- Martha L. Osorio, NYS Legal Consultant admitted to the Bar of New York on September 15, 1999.
- Admitted to practice law in Colombia since August 1, 1981.
- Specializes in Colombian and International Law.
- Memberships include the New York State Bar Association, International Law Section, and the National Association of Tax Professionals.
- Maintains offices in White Plains, Manhattan and Pereira, Colombia
- Active community involvement includes the Westchester Latino's Chamber of Commerce where she was honored with their Woman of the Year Award.
- Martha's claim to fame includes the honor of having two children, Jesus and Diana, practicing law in New York, Tennessee, and Florida.
New York State Bar Association
International Law Section
National Association of Tax Professionals