Employment Based Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Petitions
Our offices are located in Westchester, White Plains and New York City. Our attorneys will help you with all your employment Immigration matters. Our Immigration lawyers can represent clients anywhere in the world in any area of US Immigration and Nationality Law. Our immigration lawyers can help you obtain your work visa and US residency administratively through USCIS (United States Citizen and Immigration Services), in a tribunal before an Immigration Judge, or in a foreign country through consular processing.
Our experienced Immigration lawyers will help with your employment based petitions and adjustment of status to US permanent residence. Our immigration attorneys will also help you and your employer with any necessary documentation for issues that may arise during the process. It is important to have an experienced immigration lawyer that will protect you and your employer’s rights while giving guidance through the complicated immigration process.
For a full list of the Employment based visas that we service please click here. The following is an overview of the categories of Employment based visas that we can help you obtain:
- Employment Based First Preference (EB1)
- Persons with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics
- Outstanding professors and researchers with at least three years experience in teaching or research, who are recognized internationally
- Multinational managers or executives who have been employed for at least one of the three preceding years by the overseas affiliate, parent, subsidiary, or branch of the U.S. employer
- Employment Based Second Preference (EB2)
- Professionals holding an advanced degree (beyond a baccalaureate degree), or a baccalaureate degree and at least five years progressive experience in the profession
- Persons with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business. Exceptional ability means having a degree of expertise significantly above that ordinarily encountered in the sciences, arts, or business
- Employment Based Third Preference (EB3)
- Skilled workers are persons whose jobs require a minimum of 2 years training or work experience that are not temporary or seasonal
- Professionals are members of the professions whose jobs require at least a baccalaureate degree from a U.S. university or college or its foreign equivalent degree
- Unskilled workers (Other workers) are persons capable of filling positions that require less than two years training or experience that are not temporary or seasonal
- Employment Based Fourth Preference (EB4). There are many sub groups but listed are the ones that we most frequently work on.
- Ministers of Religion
- Certain Foreign Medical Graduates (Adjustments Only)
- Special Immigrant Juveniles (no family member derivatives; Adjustments Only)
- Certain Religious Workers
- Employment Based Fifth Preference (EB5)
- Immigrant Investor visa categories are for capital investment by foreign investors in new commercial enterprises in the United States which provide job creation
Our experienced Immigration attorneys can help you keep your lawful status in the United States by adjusting your status from one visa to another. We can also help you and your employer by helping you obtain the work visa you need to work in the United States. We will also work to reunite your family by bringing a loved one to the United States from a foreign country or by extending their stay in the United States together with your petition. Our Immigration lawyers will help you, your spouse, and children to obtain their permanent residency (green card).
For guidance on immigration employment based petitions, please contact our experienced attorneys that will help you through the entire process and answer all your questions. You may call or visit our Westchester, White Plains office or our New York City location.