2019 Top Attorney - Badge
American Immigration Lawyers Association - Badge
Federal Bar Association - Badge
Chamber of Commerce Greater West Chester - Badge
Expertise - Badge
NYSBA - Badge

List of Employment Based Visas

Our office is located in Westchester, White Plains. Our attorneys will help you with all your employment Immigration matters. Our Immigration lawyers can represent clients anywhere in the world in any area of US Immigration and Nationality Law. Our immigration lawyers can help you obtain any of the following employment visas.

  1. E-1 Treaty Trader – Visa to conduct trade because of a treaty between the investor’s country and the U.S., as well as the employees of said company.
  2. E-2 Treaty Investor – Visa to manage and develop operations of a company where there was a substantial capital investment, as well as the employees of said company.
  3. H-1A Registered Nurse – Visa for nurse to perform professional services for an employer for a defined period of time.
  4. H-1B Temporary Worker in a Specialty Occupation – Visa for a professional worker to perform services for a specific employer with a specific position for a defined period of time. The initial Employment Authorization period is up to 3 years and can be extended for an additional 3 years are available.
  5. H-2A Agricultural Worker – Temporary Visa for agricultural work.
  6. H-2B Skilled or Unskilled Worker – Temporary Visa for a position where there is a shortage of U.S. workers, and the employee will only work for a specific employer and for a specific period of time. This visa requires an approved Alien Labor Certification.
  7. H-4 Dependent of H Visa Holder – Visa for dependents of an “H” visa holder.
  8. L-1 Intracompany Transferee – Visa for executive, managerial, or specialist capacity. Said individual is transferred from a subsidiary, affiliate, or branch office from overseas to the U.S. office.
  9. L-2 Dependent of L-1 Visa Holder – Visa for dependents of an “L” visa holder.
  10. O-1 Person of Extraordinary Ability – Visa for individuals with extraordinary ability in the science, arts, education, business, or athletics. Said individuals will work for a sponsoring employer or organization.
  11. O-2 Accompanying personnel of O-1 Visa holder – Visa for individuals that are accompanying an O-1 visa holder.
  12. O-3 Dependent of O-1 and O-2 Visa Holder – Visa for dependents of O-1 and O-2 visa holders.
  13. P-1 Internationally Recognized Athlete / Entertainment Group, Essential Support Personnel – Visas for internationally recognized athletes that are competing on an individual capacity or as part of a team, or individuals that perform as part of an internationally recognized entertainment group, as well as the essential support personnel.
  14. P-3 Artist or Entertainer in a Culturally Unique Program – Visas for artists or entertainers, in an individual capacity or as part of a group, which is recognized for excellence in developing, interpreting, representing, coaching, or teaching a unique or traditional ethnic performance or presentation which is either folk, cultural, musical, theatrical, or artistic.
  15. P-4 Dependent of P-1, P-2, or P-3 Visa Holder – Visas for the dependents of a holder of a P-1, P-2, or P-3 visa.
  16. R-l Religious Worker – Visas for members of a religious denomination that carries out the activities of a religious worker.
  17. R-2 Dependent of R-1 Visa Holder – Visas for dependents of an R-1 visa holder.
  18. TN Trade NAFTA (for citizens of Canada & Mexico) – Visa for an professional will perform services for a specific employer in a specific position for a defined period of time.
  19. T-D Dependent of TN Visa Holder – Visa for the dependents of a holder of a TN visa.

For guidance on immigration employment based petitions, please contact our experienced attorneys that will help you through the entire process and answer all your questions. You may call or visit our Westchester, White Plains office.

Contact Us

  1. 1 Free Consultation
  2. 2 Se Habla Español
  3. 3 Saturday Appointment Available

Fill out the contact form or call us at (800) 318-9750 or (914) 361-4728 
to schedule your free consultation*.

Leave Us a Message