We have offices located in Westchester and White Plains. Our attorneys will help you with all your Immigration matters. Our Immigration attorneys can represent clients anywhere in the United States including New York, Connecticut and New Jersey as well as represent you in any area of Immigration and Nationality Law.
Our Immigration lawyers can handle your Immigration matter by finding a creative solution that is right for you. Our Immigration attorneys have been successful in representing companies, individuals and families for over 15 years. You need an attorney that will protect your rights throughout the entire Immigration process. Our Immigration attorneys will strive to obtain the results you want. Our experience includes:
- Family-based petitions, marriage, fiancé or other qualifying family members
- Naturalization and Citizenship applications
- US Residency/Green Card
- I-601A Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
- Employment-based immigrant and non-immigrant petitions
- List of Employment Based Visas
- Asylum, Withholding, Convention Against Torture, NACARA
- VAWA petitions, U-Visa
- Deferred Action (DREAMER) petitions
- Cancellation of Removal
- Immigration Bond Applications
- Defense in Deportation and Removal Proceedings, Prosecutorial Discretion (PD)
- Motions to Reopen and Reconsider
- Appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals
- As well as Federal and Supreme Court Litigation
Our experienced Immigration attorneys can help you keep your family together in the United States or reunite your family by bringing a loved one to the United States from a foreign country. Our Immigration lawyers help parents, husbands, wives, and children to obtain permanent residency “green card” or United States Citizenship for themselves or their family members. Our attorneys also help individuals who have been abused by a family member or who have been victims of crimes.
Our Immigration attorneys will work with your company or business to obtain and maintain work visas and work permits for your employees, including all H-Visa and L-Visa category petitions. Our lawyers will work hard for you to keep your current employees or to bring in new talent to your company or business.
Our Immigration attorneys have extensive experience in defense in Deportation or Removal proceedings. Our attorneys will find the right solution for your Immigration case. Some solutions could include waivers, cancellation of removal, asylum, withholding, Convention Against Torture, U-Visa, stay of removal, parole, prosecutorial discretion and many other defenses. Even if you have a final Order of Deportation or Removal our attorneys may be able to help you stay in the United States. If you have been deported or removed our attorneys may be able to help you re-enter the United States.
For guidance on any Immigration matter, please contact our experienced attorneys that will help you through the entire process and answer all your questions. You may call or visit our Westchester, White Plains office.